A multi-faceted design studio providing book design, graphic design, web design and development.
A background in design craft
integrating with the digital age.
Creative and eye-catching book design and layout. Books speak with more than words, and we speak that subtle language.
Strategy + design + simplicity = clear design that meets your business’ needs.
We build beautiful websites that are custom designed to the specifics of your business.
In an environment bombarded with images and information, we believe simplicity can communicate more effectively than chaos.
We maintain engagement and openness to both the creative and logistical requirements of any project, approaching design as a puzzle that needs to be solved.
Relationships are key: we make the experience of working with us an exciting, thoughtful, considerate, and transparent one.
Life comes at us at 100 miles per hour, and can feel overwhelming. We need room to breathe, and we find that room in the margins. We love generous margins and open space so that your message is easier to digest.
- 2018 Annual Report: Mind & Life InstituteSeptember 16, 2019
- Mind & Life Summer Research InstituteJune 7, 2019
- Rising CrowJune 6, 2019
- Django MangoJune 6, 2019
- The Habit InstituteJune 7, 2019
- Caromont CheeseJune 6, 2019
- Mind & Life InstituteJune 7, 2019
- Religion: From Place to PlacelessnessJune 6, 2019
- Monastery Stitchery & StatuaryJune 6, 2019
- HEDs ArchitectsJune 7, 2019
- The Schoolmaster PrinterJune 6, 2019
- o’Bee HoneyJune 6, 2019
- Virginia Festival of the BookJune 6, 2019
- Cville FoodscapesJune 7, 2019
- James Monroe’s HighlandJune 7, 2019
- Most WantedJune 7, 2019
- Wedding InvitationJune 7, 2019
- The Entrepreneur’s WorkshopJune 7, 2019
- Considering CatastropheJune 6, 2019
- Edacious Food PodcastJune 7, 2019
- Immature Poets ImitateJune 6, 2019
- The Julyana ChroniclesJune 6, 2019
- Anhold Associates Landscape ArchitectJune 7, 2019
- Ubuntu Digital DialogueJune 7, 2019
At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.